Official Crochet

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Jina's Crochet Items







* 4/3/06 Here is an update to this post from Jina:

'The first dress pattern can be found here:
http://www.officialguidetocrochet.com/Babydress0208.pdf
http://www.officialguidetocrochet.com/Babydress0209.pdf
I shortened it for the dress.

I don't remember where the next dress pattern came from or the baby layette.
The poncho was from www.coatsandclark.com/fun-and-free/yarn/lt1431.htm.
The last dress was called Dainty Dress and it came from Annie's Attic #87H30 Baby's Heirloom Wardrobe.'

These are beautiful Jina and we appreciate you letting us
know about the patterns.

Thanks for sharing with all of us.
Kris

Everything we know about Crochet is in this guide: http://www.officialguidetocrochet.com/special



Everything We Know about Crochet is in this!

3 Comments:

  • Hello,
    I have been looking for a few beatutiful dress patterns to make for my two grand daughters and I love the ones shown by Jina and I was wondering if the patterns were available for me to recieve a copy of the patterns.
    Thank you very much.
    take care.
    ChicanaMamii15@Aol.com

    By Blogger Lynne, at 3/31/2006 12:18 PM  

  • I have put a request in to Jina regarding where the patterns come from. I will let you know if I hear from her.

    These really are beautiful....

    Kris

    By Blogger officialcrochet, at 4/02/2006 9:18 AM  

  • Hi Jina,
    your crochet is very appealing. wishing you good health and cheer,
    Bhavani

    By Blogger Bhavani Harikrishnan, at 4/04/2006 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home