Official Crochet

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Victorian Dress by Wanda


Message From Wanda:
"I love victorian dresses. I rescued the doll from a thrift shop. I crochet left handed and can manage the cotton crochet thread and metal hooks with relative ease but find I have trouble with yarn and the larger hooks. It makes the joints in my fingers hurt. I am 59 and find these doll dress patterns manageable, as long as the stitches are not too complicated. I appreciate your website, so I can look up clarification and instructions if I can not master a stitch on my own. Thanks for being there." ~Wanda





Thank you so much for sharing this Dress. I love it.

Happy New Year and Crocheting Everyone!

http://www.officialguidetocrochet.com/special



Everything We Know about Crochet is in this!

1 Comments:

  • Wow that is a very pretty dress. As a beginer I am having trouble finding places on the web for Left handers such as my self.

    By Blogger Tanya, at 2/01/2006 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home